8 Random Facts About Me…
A ridiculously tardy response to Tzaddi’s “tag, you’re it”.
- I don’t know what a f@!#ing meme is.
- Despite the fact that I am an artist I have a tendency to be horribly unobservant.
- No matter how I try to see it differently, the glass is always half empty.
- In grade 4 I was chosen to play the part of Mary in the school’s Christmas pageant. I used one of my old dolls wrapped in a flannel blankie to represent the baby Jesus. In my nervousness during the actual production, I fumbled and the blanket unraveled. “Baby Jesus” rolled across the gymnasium floor. Everyone laughed. I was mortified. This episode marked the end of my acting career (and I am probably going to hell for dropping Jesus on his head).
- I frequently have moments of intense self-doubt.
- I own a guitar that I bought when I was 18. I have been carting it around the country for 20 years – I don’t play it. I don’t know how to.
- 90% of the time I choose savory over sweet.
- I refuse to eat food that has been in the refrigerator for more than 3 days.
Back at ya, Tzod.