Crap. OK, here’s your half-price plastic bag of stale excuses for why I missed getting yesterday’s Daily Muse post up…
1. Elvis’ Vet Adventure, where he was amazed and confounded by the “disappearing cat trick”.
2. Nap-time with Elvis.
3. Working in studio.
4. Working in studio (in case you missed number 3).
5. Super Robinson’s Supper Show @ the Railway Club (7:30 to 8:30 every Wednesday – good eats at the Club, too) – Sharon Kallis Birthday version 3.9 (I make no apologies for this excuse).
6. Consumed two episodes of Penn & Teller: Bullshit! (season 6 – less calories and less filling).
7. Went to bed without the slightest cerebral nod towards Daily Muse.